Women see the world through a different lens than men. They therefore interpret the requirements of leadership differently. Women are, in short, Change Masters. Here are 7 things they do especially well. Read more from Lin Coughlin in C200’s Forbes Column.
- “Undaunted – Overcoming Doubts and Doubters” Presentation with Kara Goldin
- “Disruptions, Fluctuations, and Risks: Supply Chains in A Pandemic World” Presentation with Hannah Kain & Azita Owlia
- “The Future of the Travel Industry” Presentation with Elissa Moses
- Diversity As $uperpower: The (Well-Known) Data Against Homogeneous Teams In Venture Capital
- Diversity And Inclusion Efforts Fall Flat Without Measurement And Accountability