Women see the world through a different lens than men. They therefore interpret the requirements of leadership differently. Women are, in short, Change Masters. Here are 7 things they do especially well. Read more from Lin Coughlin in C200’s Forbes Column.
- Diversity And Inclusion Efforts Fall Flat Without Measurement And Accountability
- “UNICEF – Supporting Children in the Time of COVID-19” Presentation with Henrietta Fore
- “Dementia: A Woman’s Concern” Presentation with Brookdale Senior Living
- “Driving Change Today as a CEO, Board Member, and Gender Parity Advocate” Presentation with Paradigm for Parity
- “The New Paradigm of American Scarcity” Presentation by Elissa Moses