Radical change at any company doesn’t come without risks. It’s important to know how to assess whether a risk is worth taking. And, perhaps, more important, how to create a culture grounded in innovation and able to thrive on change. Read more from Michele Fabrizi in C200’s Forbes Column.
- “Burn: How Mei Xu Built an Entrepreneurial Empire” presentation
- “Breaking Borders with Kate Isler” presentation
- “Leveraging Your Expertise to Achieve Authority Status” presentation
- “Meet PGA’s First Woman President” presentation
- The Optimism Divide: The Future Of Work Depends On Much More Than Technology