Radical change at any company doesn’t come without risks. It’s important to know how to assess whether a risk is worth taking. And, perhaps, more important, how to create a culture grounded in innovation and able to thrive on change. Read more from Michele Fabrizi in C200’s Forbes Column.
- Diversity And Inclusion Efforts Fall Flat Without Measurement And Accountability
- “UNICEF – Supporting Children in the Time of COVID-19” Presentation with Henrietta Fore
- “Dementia: A Woman’s Concern” Presentation with Brookdale Senior Living
- “Driving Change Today as a CEO, Board Member, and Gender Parity Advocate” Presentation with Paradigm for Parity
- “The New Paradigm of American Scarcity” Presentation by Elissa Moses