Radical change at any company doesn’t come without risks. It’s important to know how to assess whether a risk is worth taking. And, perhaps, more important, how to create a culture grounded in innovation and able to thrive on change. Read more from Michele Fabrizi in C200’s Forbes Column.
- “Undaunted – Overcoming Doubts and Doubters” Presentation with Kara Goldin
- “Disruptions, Fluctuations, and Risks: Supply Chains in A Pandemic World” Presentation with Hannah Kain & Azita Owlia
- “The Future of the Travel Industry” Presentation with Elissa Moses
- Diversity As $uperpower: The (Well-Known) Data Against Homogeneous Teams In Venture Capital
- Diversity And Inclusion Efforts Fall Flat Without Measurement And Accountability