While most of us wouldn’t admit to having these thoughts, they are examples of the unconscious bias ingrained in us all. Our brains are hardwired to make unconscious decisions, because the number of choices we face every day would be overwhelming if we had to consciously evaluate every single one. Read more from Liz Musch in C200’s Forbes Column.
- “Reimagine Collaboration – The Shift to Connectional Intelligence ” presentation
- “Defining Your Unique Value Proposition for Boards” presentation by C200 & theBoardlist
- Have You Found Your People?
- Supporting Working Parents During The Pandemic
- Women CEOs In America – A Story Of Progress And Opportunity