While most of us wouldn’t admit to having these thoughts, they are examples of the unconscious bias ingrained in us all. Our brains are hardwired to make unconscious decisions, because the number of choices we face every day would be overwhelming if we had to consciously evaluate every single one. Read more from Liz Musch in C200’s Forbes Column.
- “Burn: How Mei Xu Built an Entrepreneurial Empire” presentation
- “Breaking Borders with Kate Isler” presentation
- “Leveraging Your Expertise to Achieve Authority Status” presentation
- “Meet PGA’s First Woman President” presentation
- The Optimism Divide: The Future Of Work Depends On Much More Than Technology