While most of us wouldn’t admit to having these thoughts, they are examples of the unconscious bias ingrained in us all. Our brains are hardwired to make unconscious decisions, because the number of choices we face every day would be overwhelming if we had to consciously evaluate every single one. Read more from Liz Musch in C200’s Forbes Column.
- “Undaunted – Overcoming Doubts and Doubters” Presentation with Kara Goldin
- “Disruptions, Fluctuations, and Risks: Supply Chains in A Pandemic World” Presentation with Hannah Kain & Azita Owlia
- “The Future of the Travel Industry” Presentation with Elissa Moses
- Diversity As $uperpower: The (Well-Known) Data Against Homogeneous Teams In Venture Capital
- Diversity And Inclusion Efforts Fall Flat Without Measurement And Accountability