While most of us wouldn’t admit to having these thoughts, they are examples of the unconscious bias ingrained in us all. Our brains are hardwired to make unconscious decisions, because the number of choices we face every day would be overwhelming if we had to consciously evaluate every single one. Read more from Liz Musch in C200’s Forbes Column.
- “UNICEF – Supporting Children in the Time of COVID-19” Presentation with Henrietta Fore
- “Dementia: A Woman’s Concern” Presentation with Brookdale Senior Living
- “Driving Change Today as a CEO, Board Member, and Gender Parity Advocate” Presentation with Paradigm for Parity
- “The New Paradigm of American Scarcity” Presentation by Elissa Moses
- Marketing During Crisis: Actions Speak Louder Than Words