The key to managing this growth — from its entrepreneurial stage through the mega-growth years and into the global corporate stage — is never letting go of the vision that inspired you to start. Read more from Janna Ronert in C200’s Forbes Column.
- “Undaunted – Overcoming Doubts and Doubters” Presentation with Kara Goldin
- “Disruptions, Fluctuations, and Risks: Supply Chains in A Pandemic World” Presentation with Hannah Kain & Azita Owlia
- “The Future of the Travel Industry” Presentation with Elissa Moses
- Diversity As $uperpower: The (Well-Known) Data Against Homogeneous Teams In Venture Capital
- Diversity And Inclusion Efforts Fall Flat Without Measurement And Accountability