Living up to expectations isn’t usually a matter of performance; it’s a matter of taking an active role in setting expectations. In fact, proactively setting expectations is an underused tactic that can seriously improve virtually all aspects of your life. Read more from Shellye Archambeau in C200’s Forbes Column.
- “Reimagine Collaboration – The Shift to Connectional Intelligence ” presentation
- “Defining Your Unique Value Proposition for Boards” presentation by C200 & theBoardlist
- Have You Found Your People?
- Supporting Working Parents During The Pandemic
- Women CEOs In America – A Story Of Progress And Opportunity