Living up to expectations isn’t usually a matter of performance; it’s a matter of taking an active role in setting expectations. In fact, proactively setting expectations is an underused tactic that can seriously improve virtually all aspects of your life. Read more from Shellye Archambeau in C200’s Forbes Column.
- “Burn: How Mei Xu Built an Entrepreneurial Empire” presentation
- “Breaking Borders with Kate Isler” presentation
- “Leveraging Your Expertise to Achieve Authority Status” presentation
- “Meet PGA’s First Woman President” presentation
- The Optimism Divide: The Future Of Work Depends On Much More Than Technology