Living up to expectations isn’t usually a matter of performance; it’s a matter of taking an active role in setting expectations. In fact, proactively setting expectations is an underused tactic that can seriously improve virtually all aspects of your life. Read more from Shellye Archambeau in C200’s Forbes Column.
- “Undaunted – Overcoming Doubts and Doubters” Presentation with Kara Goldin
- “Disruptions, Fluctuations, and Risks: Supply Chains in A Pandemic World” Presentation with Hannah Kain & Azita Owlia
- “The Future of the Travel Industry” Presentation with Elissa Moses
- Diversity As $uperpower: The (Well-Known) Data Against Homogeneous Teams In Venture Capital
- Diversity And Inclusion Efforts Fall Flat Without Measurement And Accountability