Living up to expectations isn’t usually a matter of performance; it’s a matter of taking an active role in setting expectations. In fact, proactively setting expectations is an underused tactic that can seriously improve virtually all aspects of your life. Read more from Shellye Archambeau in C200’s Forbes Column.
- Diversity And Inclusion Efforts Fall Flat Without Measurement And Accountability
- “UNICEF – Supporting Children in the Time of COVID-19” Presentation with Henrietta Fore
- “Dementia: A Woman’s Concern” Presentation with Brookdale Senior Living
- “Driving Change Today as a CEO, Board Member, and Gender Parity Advocate” Presentation with Paradigm for Parity
- “The New Paradigm of American Scarcity” Presentation by Elissa Moses