Diana Mendley Rauner, Ph D. from the Ounce shares how the human brain develops during a child’s first few years of life, and why early childhood education and interventions are so crucial to the success and wellbeing of children and families. Watch the webinar recording here.
- “Burn: How Mei Xu Built an Entrepreneurial Empire” presentation
- “Breaking Borders with Kate Isler” presentation
- “Leveraging Your Expertise to Achieve Authority Status” presentation
- “Meet PGA’s First Woman President” presentation
- The Optimism Divide: The Future Of Work Depends On Much More Than Technology