Venture Capitalists today are 80% white, 84% male, and invest the majority of venture capital funding into white, male founders. In our recent Forbes column, Lisa Stone, Managing Director of WestRiver Group, discusses why this is perplexing since an avalanche of data shows that diverse investing teams and diverse founding teams drive better financial outcomes.
- “Disruptions, Fluctuations, and Risks: Supply Chains in A Pandemic World” Presentation with Hannah Kain & Azita Owlia
- “The Future of the Travel Industry” Presentation with Elissa Moses
- Diversity As $uperpower: The (Well-Known) Data Against Homogeneous Teams In Venture Capital
- Diversity And Inclusion Efforts Fall Flat Without Measurement And Accountability
- “UNICEF – Supporting Children in the Time of COVID-19” Presentation with Henrietta Fore