When I ventured to Costa Rica for surf camp, my only real goal was to avoid serious injury. Little did I know, I would learn business lessons I could bring back to the office. From making mistakes, to having patience, to getting the right coach, these are lessons every leader should learn. Read more from Sarah Valeintini in C200’s Forbes Column.
- “How Leadership Needs to Evolve” presentation by Colleen Brown
- “Mindfulness and ‘Heartful’ Meditation” presentation by Susan Packard
- “The Safe Return to the Workplace Guide” presentation by Jennifer Smith and Kelly Link
- “Taking the Temp on Climate Change” presentation by Dr. Christina Lampe-Onnerud
- “The Path to Success is Not A Straight Line” presentation by Gay Gaddis