When I ventured to Costa Rica for surf camp, my only real goal was to avoid serious injury. Little did I know, I would learn business lessons I could bring back to the office. From making mistakes, to having patience, to getting the right coach, these are lessons every leader should learn. Read more from Sarah Valeintini in C200’s Forbes Column.
- Diversity And Inclusion Efforts Fall Flat Without Measurement And Accountability
- “UNICEF – Supporting Children in the Time of COVID-19” Presentation with Henrietta Fore
- “Dementia: A Woman’s Concern” Presentation with Brookdale Senior Living
- “Driving Change Today as a CEO, Board Member, and Gender Parity Advocate” Presentation with Paradigm for Parity
- “The New Paradigm of American Scarcity” Presentation by Elissa Moses