When I ventured to Costa Rica for surf camp, my only real goal was to avoid serious injury. Little did I know, I would learn business lessons I could bring back to the office. From making mistakes, to having patience, to getting the right coach, these are lessons every leader should learn. Read more from Sarah Valeintini in C200’s Forbes Column.
- “Undaunted – Overcoming Doubts and Doubters” Presentation with Kara Goldin
- “Disruptions, Fluctuations, and Risks: Supply Chains in A Pandemic World” Presentation with Hannah Kain & Azita Owlia
- “The Future of the Travel Industry” Presentation with Elissa Moses
- Diversity As $uperpower: The (Well-Known) Data Against Homogeneous Teams In Venture Capital
- Diversity And Inclusion Efforts Fall Flat Without Measurement And Accountability