When I ventured to Costa Rica for surf camp, my only real goal was to avoid serious injury. Little did I know, I would learn business lessons I could bring back to the office. From making mistakes, to having patience, to getting the right coach, these are lessons every leader should learn. Read more from Sarah Valeintini in C200’s Forbes Column.
- “Reimagine Collaboration – The Shift to Connectional Intelligence ” presentation
- “Defining Your Unique Value Proposition for Boards” presentation by C200 & theBoardlist
- Have You Found Your People?
- Supporting Working Parents During The Pandemic
- Women CEOs In America – A Story Of Progress And Opportunity