C200 member, Kate Isler, shares her incredible story of blazing global business trails in the early days of Microsoft, navigating the male-dominated culture of the technology industry, and breaking new global markets for Microsoft in their fast-paced, hyper-growth startup years – all without a college degree, money, or connections. Watch the webinar recording here.
- “Burn: How Mei Xu Built an Entrepreneurial Empire” presentation
- “Breaking Borders with Kate Isler” presentation
- “Leveraging Your Expertise to Achieve Authority Status” presentation
- “Meet PGA’s First Woman President” presentation
- The Optimism Divide: The Future Of Work Depends On Much More Than Technology