We’re changing the face of business, one woman at a time.
dollars in Scholar Awards granted
Luminary & Scholar Awards given
C200 supports, celebrates, and advances all women in business – those who lead companies and those who aspire to. From our Reachouts at universities to our Protégé Program for women entrepreneurs, C200’s programs help us achieve our mission at every level.
C-Ahead® is an unparalleled development program for accomplished female corporate senior leaders who are in the succession pipeline for a P&L C-Suite position. Participants are carefully selected and invited to join this highly experiential, peer-based learning program. Our faculty includes the accomplished and successful women executives from the C200 membership who enrich the content through real-world scenarios and shared experiences from their leadership journeys.
Additionally, the program is focused on building the pipeline of future C200 Members; engaging C200 members in identifying and developing future corporate P&L leaders, and delivering a proven program to an expanding list of companies.
Women accepted into the C-Ahead® program attend a virtual program over several months with robust educational content, featuring the stories and experiences of C200 members. C-Ahead® includes opportunities for in-person connections with C-Ahead® peers and C200 members as well as invitations to exclusive events and programs.
C-Ahead® participants are friends of C200 for life, meaning participants are continuously invited to virtual programming activities hosted by C200 and C200’s network. C200 recently launched its C-Ahead® Alumnae Program, allowing former C-Ahead® participants a convenient and valuable way to stay connected to their peers, C200, and its members.
For any questions about C-Ahead®, please email Meghan McRae.
Protégé Program for Entrepreneurs
C200 members help high potential women entrepreneurs with revenues of $5 to $15 million grow their businesses, expand their networks, and inspire and advise future generations. C200 nominates, screens, and matches Protégés with members who mentor them for two years. The Protégés themselves support one another, hold each other accountable, and invest in the success of each woman and the group.
Commitment to Protégé Program
The Protégé Program is possible through the generosity of C200 members who are committed to the ideals of the program and to the Protégés themselves. C200 Protégés find the program rewarding, fulfilling, and engaging. Expectations include:
- Attending all on-site meetings, mentor meetings, and webinars including; quarterly webinars, semi-annual in-person Learning Institutes, and quarterly meetings with C200 Mentors
- Participating in ongoing learning outside of the formal program schedule, including an extensive reading list
Implementing the program tools and best practices in their organization
- Protégés contribute $2,500 annually ($5,000 total).
C200 awards outstanding MBA students with unique learning and networking opportunities through our C200 Scholar Network and Scholar Awards of up to $10,000 (based on merit and financial need). C200 Scholars:
- Are enrolled in an MBA program at a school hosting a C200 Reachout
- Display extraordinary leadership potential, entrepreneurial spirit and integrity
- Demonstrate a commitment to giving back (particularly to supporting other women)
C200 members host panels and round-table discussions to inspire ambitious, business-minded women at schools in the U.S. and around the world.
At the college level, our goal is to demonstrate the value of pursuing a career in business to women who may not have made their initial career decisions.
At the MBA level, students customize their Reachout curriculum so it responds to their most pressing needs as they contemplate their post-MBA careers. We offer all MBA participants the chance to apply for a C200 Scholar Award.
To view a list of schools at which C200 has held Reachouts, please click here.
Luminary Awards Honoring Women in Business
Each year, C200 presents the Luminary Awards to honor the success of exceptional women entrepreneurs and corporate leaders.
- The Entrepreneurial Champion Award goes to a female entrepreneur who has created an innovative new product or service with global implications.
- The Corporate Innovator Award goes to a woman who has changed or dramatically expanded the strategy of her corporation and significantly changed the value of the business.
- The Skills to Succeed Champion Award goes to a woman who has developed a successful program that helps people master the skills needed to get a job or build a business.
- The STEM Innovator Award goes to a woman who is the leader of a technology- based business and has exemplified unique vision and success in science, technology, engineering or math-based industries.
2019 Luminary Award Winners
Executive Vice President and General Manager, Cisco Collaboration
Founder and CEO, Quantum Health
Skills to Succeed
Chief Mission and Partners Officer, Goodwill Industries
Voices that Change the World
Chairwoman and CEO, Exceptional Women Awardees Foundation
Past Luminary Award Winners
Ann Drake, DSC Logistics
Kate Gutmann, UPS
Skills to Succeed Champion
Jennifer Sampson, United Way
Dr. Ilham Kadri, Diversey
Pamela O'Rourke, ICON Information Consultants, LP
Ilene S. Gordon, Ingredion Incorporated
Skills to Succeed Champion
Maureen E. Casey, The Institute for Veterans and Military Families at Syracuse University
Shellye Archambeau, MetricStream
Florine Mark, The WW Group, Inc.
Beth Mooney, KeyCorp
Skills to Succeed Champion
Nikki Cicerani, Upwardly Global
Tracy Guarino, ForceX, Inc