19 Jan Women CEOs Speak
Korn Ferry has released the “first-of-its-kind” research report on female CEO’s titled, “Women CEOs Speak.” Touching on strategies for the next generation of female executives and how companies can pave the road, many C200 members were profiled in efforts to putting the report together. Read the report here.
- Shellye Archambeau, Board Director, MetricStream
- Cheryl Bachelder, Former CEO
- Ursula Burns, CEO, Xerox
- Christina A. Gold, Former CEO, The Western Union
- Veronica (“Ronee”) M. Hagen, Retired CEO and President, Polymer Group, Inc.
- Larissa L. Herda, Retired CEO and Chairman, TW Telecom
- Lisa A. Hook, CEO and President, Neustar, Inc.
- Linda P. Hudson, CEO and Chairman, The Cardea Group
- Ellen Kullman, Retired CEO and Chairman of the Board, DuPont Co.
- Rochelle (“Shelly”) B. Lazarus, Chairman, Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide
- Denise M. Morrison, CEO and President, Campbell Soup Co.
- Anne M. Mulcahy, CEO and President, Xerox Corporation
- Deanna M. Mulligan, CEO, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- Lisa W. Wardell, CEO, Adtalem Global Education