Mitel, a global leader in business communications, recently announced the appointment of C200 board member, Mary T. McDowell, as President and CEO. She brings an intimate understanding of the communications and technology markets and a strong track record of driving growth for global organizations. Congratulations, Mary!
- Diversity And Inclusion Efforts Fall Flat Without Measurement And Accountability
- “UNICEF – Supporting Children in the Time of COVID-19” Presentation with Henrietta Fore
- “Dementia: A Woman’s Concern” Presentation with Brookdale Senior Living
- “Driving Change Today as a CEO, Board Member, and Gender Parity Advocate” Presentation with Paradigm for Parity
- “The New Paradigm of American Scarcity” Presentation by Elissa Moses