“I’m a big believer that if you want to be hired by a big, corporate law firm, look to the partners [to see what they wear],” said Linda Addison, immediate past managing partner of Norton Rose Fulbright U.S. “Even if you’re interviewing for an associate position.” According to Addison, even though many law firms now have a business-casual dress code, you’re not hired yet. Meaning, the expectation is that you should be respectful and dress the part. Read more.
- Diversity And Inclusion Efforts Fall Flat Without Measurement And Accountability
- “UNICEF – Supporting Children in the Time of COVID-19” Presentation with Henrietta Fore
- “Dementia: A Woman’s Concern” Presentation with Brookdale Senior Living
- “Driving Change Today as a CEO, Board Member, and Gender Parity Advocate” Presentation with Paradigm for Parity
- “The New Paradigm of American Scarcity” Presentation by Elissa Moses