“I’m a big believer that if you want to be hired by a big, corporate law firm, look to the partners [to see what they wear],” said Linda Addison, immediate past managing partner of Norton Rose Fulbright U.S. “Even if you’re interviewing for an associate position.” According to Addison, even though many law firms now have a business-casual dress code, you’re not hired yet. Meaning, the expectation is that you should be respectful and dress the part. Read more.
- “Take Control of Your Job Search” presentation by Lauren Herring
- “Building Inclusive & Innovative Teams” presentation by Dr. Stefanie K. Johnson
- “Leading Through a Global Pandemic” Virtual Panel
- “Playbook for the Next Normals” presentation by Reach3 Insights
- Why I Invited A Cow To A Companywide Zoom Call