What are the goals of membership?
- To represent the top tier of female entrepreneurs and corporate leaders
- To enhance members’ business capabilities through the exchange of innovative ideas and solutions
- To develop and fund through the C200 Foundation original outreach and educational programming for entrepreneurial women, corporate leaders and female MBA students
- To share and build success within our membership by leveraging the collective wisdom and resources of C200 members
What are the benefits of membership?
Access to the most successful and innovative women entrepreneurs and corporate leaders worldwide
- Personal and professional support for exemplary female business leaders within a confidential, high-level community of peers
- Lifelong participation for dues-paying members
- Annual conference and signature member-only social and networking events
- Member learning and development events
- Reachout programs that inspire young women interested in business
- Member activities that support every career stage and the transitions between them
- Exclusive access to the C200 member-only website
- Monthly C200 member update with information on C200 newsmakers, private events and professional development opportunities
What does the C200 Foundation do?
In 1986, C200 launched The C200 Foundation to raise money for, fund and support women’s business leadership. Through targeted outreach and support to future women business leaders, the C200 Foundation helps ensure that women will continue to take on more significant and visible leadership roles. Since its inception, the C200 Foundation has:
- Provided more than $1.4 million in Scholar Awards for young women and girls
- Participated in cutting edge research relevant to women’s business leadership
- Honored exemplary women entrepreneurs, corporate innovators and philanthropists through our annual Luminary Awards
- Shared expert career and business knowledge with more than 11,000 students at the MBA and college level through our signature Reachout events
Who are the C200 members?
You can find more information on our membership here
. Our social media sites
also contain ongoing updates on our member accomplishments and other news.
How can I become a C200 member?
Membership is by invitation only. You can view membership criteria here.
What are the fees for membership dues?
- Annual membership dues are $1800.00. The dues are pro-rated.
- There is a one-time initiation fee of $1800.00.
I’m a student and I’d like to become a C200 Scholar. How can I apply?
For more information on our Scholar program, contact Meghan McRae, our Director of Development.