C200 members are the world’s most successful corporate leaders and entrepreneurs. They have made groundbreaking steps for women in a diverse set of industries, and their vision and influence make them role models for women worldwide.
- C200 members represent more than 100 industries in North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
- C200 members collectively employ more than 2.5 million people.
- More than 90% of C200 members sit on one or more nonprofit boards.
- Sixty-five percent of C200 entrepreneurs were founders or co-founders of their businesses.
- Half of C200 members run businesses with revenues in excess of $100 million, while 22% of members represent businesses with revenues in excess of $500 million.