Success Shared: Fostering, Celebrating and Advancing Women's Leadership in Business
Exclusive highly networked women business leaders with unsurpassed collective influence, connecting and advancing women for a lifetime of business and socially responsible success.
- The Committee of 200 is an invitation only membership organization of the world’s most successful women entrepreneurs and corporate leaders
- C200’s more than 400 members represent over 100 industries in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Canada and Latin America
- C200 members employ more than 2.5 million people
- C200 members generate more than $200 billion in annual revenues
Connecting and advancing women for a lifetime of business and socially responsible success. Success Shared.
- C200 is an invitation only membership organization of the world’s most successful women entrepreneurs and corporate leaders.
- C200’s 400+ members represent more than 100 industries in the North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
- 59% of C200 members who are active in business are entrepreneurs; 41% are corporate executives.
- 65% of C200’s entrepreneurial members were founders or co-founders of their businesses.
- C200 members collectively employ more that 2.5 million people.
- C200 members collectively generate more than $200 billion in annual revenues.
- 50% of active C200 members run businesses with revenues in excess of $100 million; 22% of active members represent businesses with revenues in excess of $500 million.
- C200 is the only organization of its kind that provides lifelong membership to all members. Members range in age from early 30's to early 90's.
Notable C200 Member Accomplishments Include
The first woman to own a seat on the New York Stock Exchange
The first woman to achieve partner status in a venture capital firm
The first female network television president
The first woman to achieve the rank of Executive Vice President at Kraft Foods
The founder of the first skin care line for African American women
The woman who brought the kiwi fruit to the United States
The first woman to wear pants to the White House
The CEO of the first national magazine to launch a presence on the Internet
The Founder's of some of the world's best known brands including The Pampered Chef, Carolee, Liz Lange, Kay Unger, Natori, Build-A-Bear and more
The first woman to represent Texas in the U.S. Senate